Here are five key take-aways from my interview on Channels Television:
- There are three levels of change – Personal Change, Organizational Change and Social Change
- All three levels of change can be managed by the ADKAR Model (Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability and Reinforcement)
- The interesting thing about the ADKAR model is that it is scalable – individuals, small or large companies and governments can adopt it
- Change begins from us. We should all desire a new Nigeria – the desire should not rest with the President alone
- There is a global Association of Change Management Practitioners (ACMP) which I belong to. The African headquarters is in South Africa.